Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lit

It was lit brightly those fifteen days. Everything was clear. The caterpillars inside my brain became butterflies. There was movement everywhere. Every second I saw something new I connected it back to me and my evolution to Man: Stage II. I was the dawn of man. Every morning I listened to Nikhil Banerjee's Sohini. Every morning I greeted the sun with a cigarette in my hand. The days were so beautiful and full of promise. I thought I was living inside a dream. The bubble could break anytime but I never thought it would. The sensation of being the centre of the world's axis was overwhelming but I was in control of it. Or atleast I thought I was. My brain was lit brightly those fifteen days. Everything was clear. Or atleast that's what I thought.

1 comment:

  1. "The caterpillars inside my brain became butterflies"...gorgeous!
    I wish I could go with you to Benaras someday. I hope my first visit to the city is with you.

    ReplyDelete