Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cycles of time

The time cycle penetrates through my skin, the world sits and watches. Waits... I am waiting too for that one moment when everything will flip to the otherside. When the cosmic reboot happens. All time will be erased, there will be no more seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months. Only the present second. The happy new second. No more happy new years. Every moment will be fresh with activity. Everything will look clear, there will be no more fusion of past with the future. Only the present moment and a presence. Not 72.8% water. 100% water and a pure consciousness. When will this timelessness arrive?

It happened this January in Benaras for fifteen days. When everything changed. I became the new man, the uber-man, the man whose consciousness had jumpstarted to the next level. I was time, I was also timelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment